- RSS Channel Showcase 3457229
- RSS Channel Showcase 8272909
- RSS Channel Showcase 4130033
- RSS Channel Showcase 1234502
Articles on this Page
- 03/23/17--11:04: _Four Day Tree Remov...
- 03/28/17--10:26: _Two Full Overnight ...
- 04/18/17--09:05: _Daytime Full Closur...
- 04/20/17--12:07: _Curve Realignment P...
- 04/24/17--09:54: _Cruz511 in Your Nei...
- 05/08/17--15:53: _Hwy 9 Closure from ...
- 05/08/17--16:53: _Ecology Action’s 30...
- 05/10/17--10:47: _Pedal Out for Bike ...
- 05/11/17--14:36: _Guardrail repairs o...
- 05/25/17--14:59: _Seat Belt Safety Ne...
- 03/23/17--11:04: Four Day Tree Removal on Highway 1 In Aptos Next Week
- 04/24/17--09:54: Cruz511 in Your Neighborhood
- 05/10/17--10:47: Pedal Out for Bike to Work/School Day
- 05/11/17--14:36: Guardrail repairs on Hwy 17 taking place 5/15 – 5/18
- 05/25/17--14:59: Seat Belt Safety Never Takes A Holiday
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY – A four-day tree removal project on Highway 1 in Aptos will take place beginning Monday, March 27 through Thursday, March 30 in the following locations: The northbound No. 2 lane of Hwy. 1 will be closed from Rio Del Mar to State Park Drive on Monday, March 27 and Tuesday, March […]
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY – As part of an emergency project to repair a slope south of Mount Madonna Inn on Hwy. 152 near Watsonville, just south of the Santa Cruz/Santa Clara County line that began late January, Hwy. 152 will have two overnight full closures for cross culvert replacement on Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, […]
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY – Hwy. 35 (Bear Creek Road) will be closed between Gist Road and Black Road on Thursday, April 20 and Friday April 21 from 8 am until 5 pm, weather permitting. This closure is necessary so that Caltrans can install drainage facilities and re-pave this section of the highway. Residents north of this closure […]
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY – A major curve realignment project near Aromas will continue on a ½-mile section of eastbound and westbound Hwy. 129 near the Santa Cruz/San Benito County line with a five-day full closure beginning Sunday, April 30 at 9 pm until Friday May 5 at 11 pm. Electronic message boards will be activated […]
Did you know that the RTC is inviting some residents to Rethink Your Route as part of the Cruz511 In Your Neighborhood project? This Spring, households in two pilot neighborhoods — Central Watsonville and Eastside of Santa Cruz — are invited to receive customized travel information. Cruz511 In Your Neighborhood is a program designed to […]
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close approx. 3 mile section of Hwy 9 for construction from junction of Hwy 9 and Hwy 35 to Redwood Gulch Rd in the Santa Clara County. To ensure public and worker safety, crews have scheduled the following closures on May 11, 2017 (Thursday). Northbound/Southbound Hwy 9 Section […]
Bike Week Events May 8-May 12 Monday 5/8: Cylist Happy Hour at Solaire Tuesday 5/9: Cyclist discounts at restaurants all over town Wednesday 5/10: Cyclist Happy Hour at Beer Thirty Thursday 5/11: Bike to Work Day! (FREE BREAKFAST) Friday 5/12: Bike Party group ride and postcard writing campaign to fight climate change (see link for […]
Join Bike to Work/School Day on Thurs, May 11 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM Pedal to a Breakfast Site Near You! Cyclists will be able to receive a free breakfast, free bike maintenance, raffle prizes and more! Participate for the chance to win an Electric Bike! Downtown Santa Cruz – Pacific Avenue between Water St and Locust […]
Caltrans will perform guardrail repairs beginning Monday, May 15 along Highway 17 REPAIR LOCATIONS Monday, May 15: The northbound No. 2 (right) lane of northbound Hwy. 17 just north of Pasatiempo will be closed from 9:30 until 2 pm. Tuesday, May 16: The northbound No. 1 (left) lane of northbound Hwy. 17 at Granite Creek will be […]
BUCKLE UP THIS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! Memorial Day weekend is the traditional start of summer and a time when many families and travelers will be on the go. California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers will take to the roads throughout the holiday weekend and will be working to save lives through seat belt education and enforcement. […]